Pets are the members of your house and no one like if their family member suffers from any disease. Cats are considered to be the favourite pet among kids and adults because they are cute and adorable and require less care than dogs. But just giving them food and playing with them time to time is not enough, you need to fully understand the responsibilities that came along with the cat to avoid any future problem. Cats are prone to fleas and get easily infected. Flea and tick treatment for cats for cats is very necessary at the initial stages to get rid of fleas properly.
There are several treatments available in the market to get rid of fleas. Some are natural products and some chemical. Whichever you use, use it only after knowing the side-effects of the same.There are several breeds of cats and everyone cannot be treated with the same method. Before applying any treatment on your cat, check out whether it is suitable for that breed or not. Due to the harmful effects of chemicals on cats and also on other family members, people prefer to use the natural remedies. Here are few natural methods which are very helpful in getting rid of fleas in your home. Look at reviews of flea treatments for your pet.
- Mixture of garlic and yeast: A mixture of cooked garlic and yeast is a good remedy for fleas. Remember raw garlic can be toxic to cats, so be sure to mix properly cooked garlic with the yeast. Just include a teaspoon of the mixture in the food and you will wonder how flea will fly away in no time. You can continue the most effective flea treatment until the fleas are gone permanently
- Apple cider vinegar bath or spray: Put a little bit of apple cider vinegar in the bath tub of cat or you can apply it as a spray. The taste and smell of the same will force the fleas to get away. The application of apple cider vinegar will not change the PH. Levels of cats and will help to naturally remove fleas from cat’s skin.
- Flea comb:Combine the lemon with flea comb and apply over cat’s skin. The citrus smell of the lemon will help cat to get rid of fleas very quickly. Flea comb remove all the dead and alive fleas with their sharp tooth.
- Give your cat a bath: Bathing your cat with non-irritating products or shampoo will help in keeping her clean. Follow the bath with combing will help in removing the fleas
- Vacuum your home: Vacuum your home on a routine basis. The fleas and their eggs lie down on the carpets and floor. It is necessary to clean them so that they don’t stick to the cat’s skin.
There are certain oils that are available in market for flea removal from cats but check thoroughly or consult the vet before using them as they can have more toxic substance and can irritate your cat more than fleas. Also it is important to keep the surroundings clean so that the fleas remain away from your house. Enjoy the time with your flea free kitten.